A screw driver is the only tool needed to tension Band-It Scru-Seal Clamps
Using a rack and pinion system, the user can make a clamp in any size.
Band-It Valuclips are reinforced with angle ribs for extra strength.
- Available in Grades 201 and 316 Stainless Steel
- Available in sizes: 6.35mm, 9.5mm, 12.7mm, 15.8mm and 19.05mm
- Packed in a box of 100 Clips
Band-It Stainless Steel Giant Band & Buckle Kit is available in Grade 201 stainless steel. It is used for heavy-duty clamping applications.
Band-It Stainless Steel Band & Buckle – Grade 201
- Grade 201, superior yield and tensile strength properties for maximum clamping strength.
- Available in sizes: 6mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm & 19mm.
- Strapping thicknesses: 0.76mm, packed in 30m rolls, Buckles (100 per box)
Band-It band is secured by Band-It Scru-Lokt Buckles in the buckle with a set screw
The Pro-MarkTM LCD Pin Marker – a bench mounted, fully programmable pin marking machine in a low cost simple to use package.
This Pro-MarkTM LCD Pin Marking Machine has uncompromising build quality, ensuring the stand alone variable marking system is robust enough for the toughest workshop environments.
Operates on standard 110V power (220V available).
No air required.
With the portable Stainless Steel Tape Embossing Tool and a roll of stainless steel tape, you can quickly and easily produce I.D. Tags with 3/16″ letter size.
These tags can be attached with your choice of Band-It ties.